Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Website


At last - my website is ready and I am just waiting for my son Brian to give me a hand with the web server stuff - nothing like having a family member who knows what they are doing! My favourite page actually has my daughter's patchwork cushion on it - it is a page for people who have not got a blog or website to show their work on, they can put it on this page of mine for free and their family and friends can then visit the page to see their latest creative efforts. Angela doesn't do a lot of sewing but this cushion cover came out so well I put it in as the first entry. My plan is to have the website up and running by 1st November, and once I have the URL I will post that here as well as everywhere else I can think of. I'm going to update at least the information boxes (a prominent part of the site) every month, and I have another pattern I have just started typing to add as soon as I can, hopefully in December. I've been doing quite a bit of embroidery too but the patterns are lagging behind the sewing!


A small preview of Angela's cushion cover is shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment