Saturday, February 27, 2010

Crocheted leaves - and a solution to the ordering on website

 
As you can see, I have been crocheting again.  I'm hopeful that the worst heat of the summer is over now so it's more comfortable to take up wool and hook once more.  These are some of the leaves I have been making.  I'm not quite decided what to make them into.  Possibly another waistcoat, or else a scarf.  I have used several different colours, and each one is slightly different - I did start off trying to follow a set pattern but after all, did you ever see two leaves the same?  So I just did them slightly different lengths and shapes as I felt inclined.  Still waiting to fix my website links but I'm not too bothered as the site itself is up, and if you can't get to the order form, just send me an email by clicking on the email link and I will send you an order form by email.  If you haven't seen it yet, it is at www.christinelinton.com.au .

No comments:

Post a Comment